Medical Device Translation – Project Brief:
Argos Multilingual has a long history of experience in completing pharmaceutical and medical translations. Recently we were approached to translate documentation for a medical device used for in vitro diagnostics. The medical device translation revolved around home test product translation from English into Arabic, German, Turkish, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Estonian, and Slovak.
By dedicating a team of top-notch translators, the job took us less than 2 months to complete. Aside from the document translation portion of the project, we also provided desktop publishing (DTP) services that included reshaping and resizing the graphical layout of the document. In the end, DTP work progressed to also include preparation of files for printing.
Upon delivery, the client was impressed with the level of translation quality as well as with our ability to meet strict deadlines – so much so that they commissioned us for further work on 9 additional assignments.
1. Client Industry: IVD home test products
2. Type of Product: In vitro diagnostics / medical devices
3. Type of Project: Translation and desktop publishing
4. Languages involved: English, Arabic, German, Turkish, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Estonian, Slovak
5. Amount of work: Over 100,000 words
6. Time Frame: Less than 2 months