Web Application Translation – Project Brief:
Argos Multilingual was commissioned by a client specializing in web application acceleration, wide area file services (WAFS), and wide area network (WAN) bandwidth optimization to translate a traffic optimization system. The project entailed an English into Polish translation along with French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and Dutch translations of over 20,000 words and a full review, all to be completed in under a week.
The web application translation required us to attach a team of skilled IT translators specializing in web translations and with an understanding of web traffic optimization in order to guarantee consistent and accurate translation of source content.
Upon delivery of the project, we received highly positive feedback, with the client stating that “The translation is superb. Please forward my thank you to the linguists for a great translation“.
1. Client Industry: Web application services
2. Type of Product: Instruction manuals
3. Type of Project: Translation and review
4. Languages involved: French, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, English, Polish, Japanese
5. Amount of work: 20,000 words
6. Time Frame: 1 week