We believe it is important for you to know and understand what data is collected and its purpose during your visit on our Website and using our Services.
- Argos Multilingual (ARGOS TRANSLATIONS Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat at ul. Mogilska 100, 31-546 Krakow, Poland) is the administrator of your data.
- Personal data collected on this Website and through using our Services includes:
(i) First and last name
(ii) Email address
(iii) Mobile phone number
(iv) Work phone number
(vi) Position Title
(vii) Mailing Address
(viii) Source of Contact
(ix) Professional qualifications, work experience
(x) Information provided by supplier in its resume, curriculum vitae, brochures, offers in respect of career opportunities or potential mutual cooperation
(xi) Payment information
- It is used primarily for the purpose it is requested.
- Argos Multilingual collects personal data on this Website to enable us to provide Users with the services requested.
- You have the right to review, edit or remove your Personal Data from any of the collection lists, by contacting us on email@example.com.
- A full list of Personal Data Collections can be found here. You have the right to review, edit or remove your Personal Data from any of the collection lists, by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. At any time you feel we have breached the rights set out by the European Commission’s GDPR, please contact your local supervisory body.
- Argos Multilingual does not make use of automated profiling and processing.
- Argos Multilingual may share personal data with their divisions located in third party countries. Our divisions use the same systems and uphold the same safeguards.
- Personal Data collected is stored for a maximum period of 10 years, or minimum 6 years from the termination of cooperation with Argos Multilingual.or until there is no further cooperation from the User’s side.