Argos Multilingual has been helping out charities for some time now. One of our annual initiatives is the Argos Christmas Charity, where during Christmas time we try to encourage all our employees and clients to do something good for those who are in need and less able to celebrate.
Right before Christmas, we sent an email to our clients asking them to vote for the international charity project, they would most like us to make the donation to.
We listed four international projects to be chosen from, but the common idea of all of them is to make the Earth a better place for people and animals.
Among the projects were:
– UNICEF that works in 290 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill their potential.
– The Jane Goodall Institute, which protects chimpanzees and motivates people to take care of the environment to guarantee a better life for people and animals.
– International Rescue Committee that helps people to rebuild their lives after suffering from the worst humanitarian crises
– and Room to Read, which seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education.
Today we would like to share our results of the Argos 2018 Christmas Charity.
We were happy to see the positive feedback from all the participants, and we would like to thank them one more time for voting. As a result of the Argos Christmas Charity Initiative, 5000 USD, which would otherwise be spent on paper cards and postage, were directed to the following organizations based on the number of votes we received for each charity:
- Room to Read – $2000
- UNICEF – $1000
- The Jane Goodall Institute – $1000
- International Rescue Committee – $1000
Argos Multilingual is glad to cooperate with those who can be selfless, empathetic and useful to our world and society, who care about others and those less fortunate.
Our employees are dedicated to finding ways to lend a helping hand to people in our community and beyond.