Independent Linguistic Quality Assessment: Making sure your multilingual content meets your needs
As your business grows, so does the amount of content you publish and the number of stakeholders involved in the localization process. This means that controlling the quality of your global localization program can become a time-consuming challenge. To make sure that your multilingual content continues to meet your quality expectations, we recommend using an independent language auditor to assess its current condition.
Our Independent Linguistic Quality Assessment service is designed to do just that by providing an unbiased review of your translated content. The content reviewed can be a project, samples of projects, or extracts from translation memory. By understanding your multilingual content’s existing quality level, we can identify any gaps and help your suppliers develop a quality plan that will improve the current translation process and drive quality.
What Are The Benefits?
- A global quality benchmark and a framework for measuring and maintaining quality are established
- The performance of your current translation supplier or suppliers is assessed independently and objectively
- Suppliers can be compared to one another or over time with validation and quality scores that allow you to track quality performance
- Quality improvement plans can be developed and implemented after further assessments
- Consistent messaging, style, and terminology are achieved
How Does It Work?
This service is managed by experienced project managers and performed by certified linguists that specialize in your languages and areas of expertise.
The first step involves our team conducting a current state analysis of your content in order to understand what your current translation process and environment look like and the quality metrics and management that are currently in place. With an established quality criteria and a pass/fail threshold that meets your expectations, we are then able to measure and compare quality across languages and translation suppliers as well as over time.
Contact us today for more information!
Want to know more?
- Blog Post: Independent Linguistic Quality Assessment