Argos Multilingual has responded to the evolving needs of our clients by creating ArgosMinerva, a full-service localization ecosystem that makes it easy for clients to connect and stay involved at every step of the localization process.
ArgosMinerva is designed from the ground up to make the localization process easy. It’s accessible via our website, and its responsive, cloud-based design lets you log in on any device, at any time, from anywhere in the world. With just one click, any stakeholder can submit quote requests, approve quotes, get automated notifications sent directly to their inbox, track the status of a project, and generate real-time data that can be exported and shared.
That data includes powerful business intelligence analytics and granular project details such as word counts and languages. It’s all accessible through a simple drag-and-drop interface, and it’s designed to give you the data you need to make the right localization spend decisions. A user can pivot translation program statistics by source and target languages, content type, translation memory cost savings, and spend, while detailed financial reporting makes it easy to check billing, invoicing, and payment records.
If you’re interested in seeing for yourself what ArgosMinerva can do, why not contact us for a short demo?
Argos MinervaTerm is a program that allows us to manage multiple glossaries and translation memories from inside the Minerva portal. It relies on patterns in the text to identify acronyms and product names, merging multiple bilingual glossaries into one multilingual glossary that is created based on only what is inside the bilingual file.
CMS/TMS Integration API
ArgosMinerva can connect easily to any CMS that is XML format compatible. Source content can then automatically flow from your CMS to ArgosMinerva, immediately notifying your project manager about newly submitted projects. After going through the agreed process, the connectors will feed the translated content back to your CMS.
ArgosMinerva harnesses XTM International’s broad feature set and seamless connectivity to bring you the following features:
- An intuitive interface that makes it easy to submit projects and view real-time project status details
- Simplified automation with pre-set workflows
- A “user group” feature that allows for more than one person to be assigned to a specific step in the workflow
- An online computer-aided translation (CAT) tool that integrates pre-assigned linguistic assets like translation memories and terminology
- In-country review capabilities, with easy access provided to all selected in-country reviewers
- In-layout reviews, which allow your in-country reviewers to review a translation in its original layout
- The ability to manage, access, and export all translation memories from inside the portal
- The ability to import and manage all your terms and export all your terminology into CVS, MTF, XLS, or TBX formats at any time