For companies planning to market their software applications abroad, or developers creating software for international markets, localization needs to be considered right at the beginning. To eliminate expensive post-processing translation and localization costs, we offer internationalization services that help design software for multilingual markets.
Our internationalization services includes:
- Design-process consulting
- Preparation of code for localization
- Quality assurance measurement (scope, methods and process)
- Multilingual software testing
- Content preparation for translation
- Layout adjustment for localization
Internationalization is the process of designing software with different languages in mind, taking into account regional differences and technical requirements of international markets. Internationalization services entail designing software so that it can be easily adapted to multiple languages and regions without further back-end engineering changes. Internationalization services makes software usable across foreign markets regardless of language by simplifying the translation process and designing the software, code, content and layout to fit content/text expansion along with linguistic and stylistic changes.
Benefits of Internationalization Services
Software development companies turn to Argos with their internationalization needs. If you plan to develop software for use internationally, we strongly encourage you to consider using Argos' internationalization services that can help you effectively reduce costs and increase time-to-market. Argos' internationalization services enable you to:
- Reduce costly layout rework/redesign changes
- Eliminate font problems stemming from use of different alphabets and languages
- Standardize the size of all buttons, windows, pop-ups etc., to fit expanding/contracting translated text lengths
- Design layouts to fit stylistic preferences of various cultures (e.g. right to left languages)
- Use standardized writing conventions (date, time, decimal separator, digit grouping, currency, measurement and spelling formats)